Hyde Park Dental Care is located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD and provides compassionate general, restorative, cosmetic and preventive dental care.
We strive… to provide dental care with a difference. Our treatments are all about your oral outcomes, and we will never recommend a treatment that is not beneficial to you. We call this ethical dentistry.
We achieve… brilliant results that enrich both the smiles and lives of each of our valued patients. We provide general, restorative, cosmetic and preventive dental care and we do it very well.
We care… about you! Our dental practice begins and ends with you- our valued patients, and we hope to forge a working relationship to ensure you retain your healthy teeth for life.
Dr Brian Joffe
Dr Brian Joffe is a highly experienced dentist who graduated from Johannesburg in 1985 and has run successful practices in South Africa and New Zealand, before relocating to Sydney in January 2011.
Dr Joffe is focused on building trust with his patients. His treatment options range from simple treatment plans to full mouth rehabilitations, all of which are dealt with in a gentle and caring manner. He places an emphasis on continuing education in order to provide his patients with the most up to date techniques. He is also qualified to do Invisalign orthodontic treatment and has extensive knowledge and experience in helping patients overcome snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea problems.
Dr Joffe is particularly interested in cosmetic dentistry and is passionate about restoring a person’s confidence by creating great smiles.
Outside of work, Dr Joffe is a family man who enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. His hobbies include going to the gym for fitness, playing bridge and reading.
Have you heard about us?
Before Hyde Park Dental Care, Dr Brian Joffe was the owner of “Gentle Dentists” from 1997- 2010. Here is some lovely feedback his past patients have given.
We pledge to:
- Care for all our patients to the best of our ability and with equal concern and dedication.
- Communicate effectively with our patients in relation to fees, treatment alternatives and other matters concerning their health.
- Employ the most appropriate and cost-effective methods of treatment and to secure our patient’s informed consent before undertaking such treatment.
- Provide quality treatment in a caring environment.
- Maintain the highest possible levels of infection control in our practice.
- Enlist the help of more experienced colleagues when appropriate and to refer our patients when the need arises.
- Update our professional knowledge and skill by participating in continuing education.
- Respect the confidentiality of information that is entrusted to us.
- Respect the right of patients to seek a second opinion and to liaise effectively with colleagues in order to assist patients in this regard.