Invisalign has revolutionised the way we straighten smiles.
Unlike traditional orthodontic treatment that involves the use of unsightly metal braces, Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible aligners that are custom designed to shape your smile. Each aligner is pre-programmed to exert a certain amount of pressure on teeth to straighten your smile.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is the treatment of choice when it comes to orthodontic care that won’t obstruct your smile or your way of life. Many of our patients have benefited from achieving beautifully straight teeth without needing to sacrifice their appearance. This is because Invisalign:
- Uses virtually invisible transparent aligner trays that are custom-made to your smile. They are barely noticeable when worn!
- Is completely removable so you can enjoy that special occasion without worrying about your smile and maintain your oral hygiene as you normally would!
- Is much more comfortable than traditional orthodontics as it does not use brackets or wires that are known to cause discomfort and pain.
- Is very lifestyle-friendly as there are no lengthy or uncomfortable tightening visits required – just visit our office for a check-up and to receive your new set of aligners every few weeks!
- Is suitable for patients of all ages.
- Generally requires a shorter treatment time (around 9-12 months).
- Is a conservative option to veneers or crowns on the front teeth for minimally invasive dentistry
- Provides a great way to conduct pre-restorative orthodontics so we can align the teeth then place other treatments such as veneers.
The process of receiving your Invisalign system…
If you want to achieve a long term solution to your crooked teeth without traditional braces, then Invisalign may be for you! Simply visit our Sydney CBD dental practice for a consultation and examination appointment. Dr Joffe will assess your suitability for Invisalign treatment. If he has any concerns regarding the condition of your teeth or gums, these will have to be dealt with before embarking on Invisalign treatment.
Dr Joffe will then assess your suitability for Invisalign, and if your case is too complex he may recommend traditional orthodontics instead. If you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign, Dr Joffe will take photos and impressions of your smile which are then sent to Invisalign HQ in America to be processed. Dr Joffe will then receive your customised treatment plan from Invisalign HQ including a computer simulation of your current condition and how your teeth are expected to move during each phase of treatment. Dr Joffe will show you these expected results so you can have a greater idea of what to expect from your treatment. Once you and Dr Joffe are happy with the proposed treatment plan, he will order your custom-made aligners.
When your aligners arrive (roughly 2-3 weeks later) you will visit us so Dr Joffe can fit the first aligner and ensure it is comfortable. Rather than visiting us every 2 weeks for new aligners we will give you several aligner trays in advance to help streamline your process and ensure optimal convenience. You will be required to come back every 6-8 weeks for around 30 minutes until the end of your treatment so we can track your development and give you your new aligners.
Once your treatment is complete we will then make a set of retainers for you to wear to ensure the teeth don’t fall back to their original position or ‘relapse’.
Going the extra mile…
In a certain percentage of patients where cases are not on track (where the patient has been completely compliant), we can conduct a modification at no extra charge. This is our commitment to you.
- Invisalign is a computerised custom-designed treatment tailored specifically to your needs.
- Advanced technology has meant that we can illustrate the kind of results you can achieve with Invisalign before you even commence treatment.
Provider of Invisalign in the Sydney CBD
With proper wear users of Invisalign can experience amazing results in the same time frame as traditional braces.
Terms and conditions
Invisalign treatment starts from $3500 for Invisalign i7 which is suitable for patients with very minor crowding or orthodontic relapse. Invisalign Full, Teen and Lite treatments vary from $6500 to $8250. Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. The cost of treatment includes an initial consultation, diagnostic records including study models and photographs, bi-monthly aligner-fitting appointments for the duration of treatment and aligners. Lost or broken aligners and retainers may incur an additional fee. Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and that they are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign.